The AR Blue Clean is a reliable name with 50 years of pump building experience through the Annovi Reverberi brand. This particular model is an upgraded version of the immensely popular 390 model.
- Powerful enough for the toughest outdoor tasks
- Ready out of the box with easy assembly
The 390SS model generates an amazing 2000 PSI, up to 45% more pressure as a typical garden hose while reducing water consumption by over 80%. It is apt for medium to heavy-duty residential cleaning projects with superior results.
Weighing 33.5 pounds, this unit is much quieter, lighter and easier to use than a standard gasoline pressure washer. For normal high-pressure cleaning, attach the 25 degrees (Green) nozzle tip for a “fan” spray or the 0 degrees (Red) nozzle tip for a concentrated “pencil-point” high-pressure spray. For tough jobs, attach the Rotary/Turbo nozzle to increase the effective pressure spray up to 50%. The low-pressure spray Soap (Black) nozzle tip automatically activates the detergent tank for easy detergent application with the spray gun.
- Great outdoor cleaning power – it is quick and easy for decks, patios, siding, driveways, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs and more
- Top-rated Consumer Report 2016 electric pressure washer tests
- Motor Type: Universal 120V 60Hz
- Conserves water by using 80% less water with 45% more power than a standard garden hose
- Doesn’t bother neighbors as it is quieter than gas engine models
- Assembling it is a cinch – pull it out of the box, connect high-pressure hose to the gun and garden hose to the water inlet, plug in the GFCI, and pull the trigger to begin washing
- 30 foot high-pressure hose
- 35 foot power cord featuring Auto-Reset GFCI module
- Integrated 48 oz. detergent tank
- 4 different Quick Connect (QC) pressure washer nozzles. (1) The Green or 25 degrees nozzle tip (2) The Red or 0 degree (3) The Rotary/Turbo nozzle (4) Low-pressure spray Soap (Black) nozzle
- Quick connect garden hose adapter
Warranty & Service
The unit has a 1 year “Bumper-to-Bumper” warranty. Customer service is available via phone or email.
The power washer is safe to use on most concrete, stone and stucco surfaces. It also works for patio furniture, garbage cans, pet cages, lawn mowers, outdoor equipment and much more. Use the quick connects to easily attach your garden hose, included adjustable spray and turbo lances and the 20 foot high-pressure hose. The goal of this product is to bring professional-grade cleaning to a user-friendly platform. It is useful for people who have never had a power washer before as well as those who have a variety of different needs. Try and see for yourself!