Yamaha is well-known for producing the best engines on a global scale, so it is no surprise that AY2000i has turned out to be an exceptional product with high performance and low maintenance requirements.
- Packs a Yamaha engine within the Atima casing
- Ergonomic design for comfort of use
A tool or appliance has a start-up load, meaning the surge of power needed to start up, which is significantly higher than its operating output. Atima inverters go to 2.5 times their operating output – it is rated at 2000 starting and 1600 running watts respectively. It has less than 0.3% total harmonic distortion while running time 10 hours at 25% load using a 1-gallon engine.
The Atima AY2000i can be used to power coffee maker, computer, incandescent lights, portable fan, TV/DVD, RV, AC, slow cooker, two-way radio, garage door opener, hairdryer, standard microwave oven, and much more. Weighing 48 pounds, you don’t have to spend too much hassle lugging it around, especially with the smart, built-in handle.
- Provides constant electricity that sensitive electronics need to correctly operate
- Aluminum alloyed body and ergonomic design makes it robust and easy to carry
- Parallel-ready outlets allow you to connect any model in Atima generators family, reduce your budget smart to increase power economically
- Powered by original Yamaha 4 stroke engine MZ80, EPA and CARB Compliant
- Extremely quiet operation is comparable to the sound of Yamaha EF2000is
- Fuel tank capacity 1 Gallon, running time 10 hours at 1/4 load
- Advanced inverter technology, less than 0.3% total harmonic distortion (THD), safely power sensitive electronics and charge cellphone with built-in USB port
- Low oil indicator prevents damage to components
- Quiet operation at 52 dBa so you don’t disturb people around you
- Manual book
- Cable for 12V battery charging
- Tool kits for maintenance
- Empty oil bottle
- Spark plug sleeve
- Info Card
Warranty & Service
The generator comes with 2 years limited warranty, while the company provides local warranty service and aftermarket support in US.
The Atima AY2000i go up to 2.5 times their operating output, so they are able to cover a more extended variety of electronics than competitors. The 2000W unit is parallel capable and can be paired with any unit in the Atima Family. This is a unique feature that generators such as the Honda cannot accommodate. Most generators require that paralleled units be of the same size/output. Because this unit can be paralleled with larger units, this makes the Atima family of generators ideal for just about any use.
This generator can be used for both recreation and work. It limits total harmonic distortion to under 3 percent at full load, making it safe enough to run laptops, mobile phones, monitors, tablets and other vulnerable electronics.