Briggs & Stratton is a well-known name in the market when it comes to small engines and outdoor power equipment. That is why the 30473 is an amazing electronic gadget to keep handy in preparation for emergencies. This generator will ensure your family has the power needed when faced with unexpected outages.
- The computer adjusts engine speed for optimal fuel consumption and noise level
- Sturdy casing with H shaped comfortable handle
The generator is powered by an OHV engine with a displacement of 105 cc. The produced rated power output is 1,600 watts, while maximum power is 2,000 watts. You can use it to power an electric fan, a small microwave, a television set, a computer or a grill, to name the main items. The continuous run time of the device at a 25 percent load is 6.5 hours. It generates less than 3% total harmonic distortion, so your electronic goods are protected from damage.
The extremely compact design will certainly go a long way to impress you, with its sturdy plastic handle at the top so you can lift and carry it quickly. It weighs just 50 pounds.
- It has two 120 volts 20 amp AC outlets and one 12 volt DC outlet
- The Lo Tone muffler reduces the noise and vibration created by the operation of the device by 45%
- Rated at surge and continuous power of 2000 and 1600 watts respectively
- Computer-controlled inverter technology automatically adjusts engine speed to run quieter and reduce fuel consumption
- Versatility – you can use the generator to power all sorts of devices and even ones with microcomputers as it produces clean AC output
- Quiet operation so you don’t have to deal with angry neighbors
- Ease of use – there is nothing complex about pushing the buttons of the control panel
The unit comes with oil, tool kit and cables for battery charging.
Warranty & Service
The Briggs & Stratton 30473 comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
The Briggs & Stratton 30473 is energy efficient – it enables the engine to turn at different speeds depending on how much output is used. As a result, fuel consumption becomes much more economic and you get to save on the operating costs of the device. The controls are simple and straightforward to use and the device is equipped with a recoil start. It is capable of producing 1,600 watts of output as per its power rating and 2,000 watts of output maximum. You can use it to power an electric fan, a small microwave, television set, computer or grill. Immediate benefits include long run time, true AC power sine wave, low noise, and lightweight.