Briggs & Stratton is a well-known brand based in North America, so you can rest assured that the 30651 P2200 won’t let you down when it comes to performance and features. The company is famous for manufacturing innovative products that are long-lasting and highly efficient.
- Easy to carry thanks to an innovative handle design
- Compact and lightweight
- Long run time
The Briggs & Stratton 30651 gas powered inverter generator, is rated at 2200W starting wattage, while delivering 1700W of power when it is running continuously. It is incorporated with the latest inverter technology for providing stable and clean power with less than 3% total harmonic distortion. Run time is 8 hours on a full tank at 25% of the rated load. It has an auto idle control feature.
The gadget can be used to power various types of electronics, even the most sensitive ones. At 55 pounds, it features an H-style handled at the top of the machine. With a noise rating of 59dB at quarter load and 57dB when running on eco-mode, the P2200 is quieter as compared to other generators so you can have a conversation without annoying noises in the background.
- Quiet and fuel efficient 111 cc OHV engine produces 2,200 starting watts and 1700 running watts
- Has a tank capacity of one gallon, and features a fuel gauge for effective monitoring of the generator’s fuel level
- It comes with a parallel connection capability that allows you to connect two of such engines for double the power
- The unit has a control panel with three outlets, and they are also equipped with circuit breakers protection, for efficient power utilization
- It has two 120V household outlets, and one 12V DC outlet
- Low oil shutdown when oil levels falls, thus preventing the generator from damage
The Briggs & Stratton 30651 comes with a USP adapter.
Warranty & Service
The unit is backed by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
The unit has a 1-gallon fuel tank for up to 8 hours of continuous operation at 25% load and provides lightweight and efficient power. Structured to be compact and easy-to- transport, the unit’s H-handle design ensures convenient carrying by one or two people. At the flip of a switch, Quiet Power Technology will automatically adjust engine speed to reduce noise, save fuel and run longer. At just 59 decibels at 25% load, this inverter generator is quieter than a typical conversation. There are multiple outlets and an USB adapter so you can supply power for important electronics and appliances. It is affordable and provides true value for money.