The Goodyear i5000 is amazing and fills up your tires quickly thanks to a built-in 12V option. The best part is users can use the battery juice or work using their car power. The onboard battery can be charged using a wall outlet or your car. It is convenient and effective.
This cordless tire inflator has the capacity to inflate a 14-inch tire in less than 4 minutes. It is advisable to keep this gadget handy, especially when you are on the move in your vehicle, so even if you encounter a puncture, your tires can be refilled quickly. It goes from 0 to 28 PSI in a jiffy!
The Goodyear i5000 tire inflator is all the more useful during emergency situations or dim light surroundings due to the back-lit feature.
This tire inflator also functions in dual power modes – it takes power from either a battery or vehicle, as mentioned before. You don’t have to worry about power wastage as the preset analog gauge and automatic shut-off feature turns off the gadget after the proper pressure is reached.
- The tire inflator comes with a built-in 12 volt power outlet, so it anything with a 12V plug can be operated via this unit
- Inflates a 14-inch vehicle tire from 0 to 28 PSI in or under 4 minutes
- Operates in 2 different modes: Battery or Directly off vehicle current
- Maximum pressure is 140 PSI
- It can be used to inflate car tires, bike tires, ATV tires, sports equipment, air mattresses, beach toys, and other inflatables
- Comes with a 2 feet air hose that has a quick-connect valve
- Built-in pressure gauge ensures you can keep tabs on the pressure, while the preset auto shutoff turns off the unit when required pressure is attained
- LED charging light lets you know when to unplug the gadget
Regardless of whether you inflate air mattresses, vehicle tries, or sports equipment, the necessary inflation nozzles are provided with the package.
Also included are the AC charging adapter for charging via household current and DC power cord for charging via vehicle current.
Warranty & Service
The Goodyear i5000 has a warranty of 12 months.
It is a sturdy and practical device to keep close by, especially because it is portable so you can take it along wherever you go. This tire inflator charges from either AC or DC current, and can be used to inflate vehicle, ATV, motorcycle and bicycle tires. A 14-inch vehicle tire goes to 28 PSI in just 4 minutes. It includes a preset pressure gauge that lets you check the pressure as your tire inflates and automatically shuts off when the desired pressure is reached.
Very helpful for refilling tires in the dark. Reasonably priced too
Our favorite portable compressor by far. It is superbly built from a durable plastic compound, goes to the relatively high pressure of 150 PSI, can operate from an internal battery – that can also charge electronic devices – or directly from the cigarette lighter.