Gas-powered outdoor equipment used to serve the purpose when it came to yard work, but the demand for a better alternative has led to a slew of cordless lawn mowers, among which the Makita XML02Z is ruling the roost. With no emissions, less noise, and low-level maintenance, it is a product that comes in extremely handy to have at home.
- Soft start feature for longer gear life
- 13 (!) cutting heights
- 3 year limited warranty
The unit is cordless and uses two 18V LXT 5.0Ah, lithium-ion batteries (without leaving the 18V battery platform), for delivering up to 30 minutes of run times, making it perfect for small to medium-sized lawns. The motor generates around 3,600 for quick and efficient cutting, while 13 cutting adjustments from 13/16 inches to 2-5/16 inches, along with a 13 gallon capacity grass collector and 17 inch cutting width, ensure the task is completed with precision.
The lawnmower is equipped with Makita Extreme Protection Technology, which is a protective seal for excellent operation in the harshest of conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal parts. Weighing 40.8 pounds, it is easy to push it around the yard and carry it back to storage when not in use. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, the company has incorporated Star Protection Computer Controls that is a communication technology for allowing the exchange of data in real-time and monitoring conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. LED indicators let you keep tabs on charge left in each battery.
- 3,600 RPM blade cutting speeds for quicker cutting performance
- Easy-to-operate height adjustment lever allows quick adjustment between 13 different height settings ranging from 13/16 inches to 2-5/16 inches
- Smoother tool starts thanks to the soft-start system that suppresses start-up reactions and prolongs service life
- Aerodynamic cover and built-in ball bearings help reduce the required push force for improved handling over terrain
- Rubberized soft grip handle bar provides added comfort during extended periods of use
- 30 minutes of run time via two 18V 5.0 Ah batteries with a 13 gallon grass catcher bag that has level indicators
- Extreme Protection Technology is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Rear Bag Accessory
Warranty & Service
This device comes with a 3-year limited warranty. It is also recommended you use only original Makita batteries and chargers.
With zero emissions, reduced maintenance, and no oil, gas, or fumes involved, this lawnmower is just what you need to get a beautifully landscaped yard sans any hassle. Go ahead and order now!