Sun Joe is a well-known brand in the pressure washer industry that develops electric pressure washers for residential use. Are you confused between the two models, SPX3000 and SPX3001? Most of the features are the same among these two models so check out the differences carefully before buying.
- High pressure hose real
- TSS system for pausing the pump when not needed to save energy
The Sun Joe SPX3001 Electric Pressure Washer has a detergent tank of 40.6 ft. Oz. (1.2 L) and an onboard hose reel that the other model doesn’t have. It generates the water pressure of 2030 PSI along with 1.76 GPM water flow. Customize the adjustable spray to suit your cleaning task with Pressure Joe’s five Quick-Connect spray tips (0÷, 15÷, 25÷, 40÷ and Soap).
Weighing just 32 pounds, you can freely move the device to your desired place. Its 34-inch extension spray wand and rear wheels provide maximum maneuverability and easy access to tight spaces such as beneath decks, behind grills, gutters and patio furniture as well as the undersides of automotive vehicles and heavy gardening equipment.
- 5 quick-connect spray tips (0 ° , 15 ° , 25 ° , 40 °, and soap) tackle light, medium and heavy-duty cleaning tasks
- Extra-large 40.6 fl. oz. (1.2 L) onboard detergent tank for ease of usage
- Total stop system automatically shuts off the pump when the trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- Strong 14.5 amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 psi/1.76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- The built-in onboard storage stores the HP hose, spray gun and wand, power cord and makes the device compact
- 20 foot high-pressure hose
- 34 inch extension wand
- 35 foot power cord with GFCI protection
- Garden hose adapter
- Needle clean-out tool
- 40.6-fluid ounce (1.2-liter) detergent tank
Warranty & Service
The electric pressure washer comes with a full warranty of 2 years.
Count on power and performance under pressure, which lets you deal with the toughest home, outdoor and auto cleaning projects with ease. With a powerful 1800-Watt/14.5-amp motor, the Pressure Joe SPX3001 generates up to 2030 PSI of water pressure and 1.76 GPM of water flow for maximum cleaning power. You can choose the spraying nozzle depending upon the intensity of cleaning required. This unit has an extra-large 40.6-fluid ounce (1.2-liter) onboard detergent tank. It is perfect for blasting dirt and debris off your windows, cars, RVs, boats, ATVs, trailers, siding, barbecues and more. The extension spray wand and rear wheels provide maximum maneuverability and easy access to tight spaces such as beneath decks, behind grills, gutters and patio furniture as well as the undersides of automotive vehicles and heavy gardening equipment.