A high-pressure washer is needed when the garden hose just doesn’t get the task done at the expected level of efficiency. The garden hose will get the surface area clean, but if you want the penetrating clean that makes things look new; you need a pressure washer like the Sun Joe SPX4000.
- Two pressure options – Low/ high
- Has an extension wand, high pressure hose, and power cord that are ideal for maneuverability
This pressure washer has a 14.5-amp electric motor at 1800 watts that uses pressure-select technology. This motor is powerful enough to generate up to 2030 PSI using 1.76 GPM. This provides maximum cleaning power for all your cleaning projects. However, it is adjustable so that you can choose the power you want. The pressure select technology enables you to choose a low PSI setting of 1450, which works great for most cleaning tasks. The higher setting amps it up to full PSI.
The SPX4000 is very portable, despite the fact it weighs in at 27.8 pounds. It has easy glide wheels so that you can roll it over any surface. It measures 37 x 18 x 22 inches, which means that storage should be easy for smaller sized sheds.
- Steady 14.5 amp motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1.76 GPM so you can harness maximum cleaning power
- To enhance portability, it has easy glide wheels
- An on board hose reel is included for easy clean-up and storage
- Hard-to-reach areas are no longer a problem thanks to a 20 foot high pressure hose and 35 foot power cord
- 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0, 15, 25, 40, soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- TSS (Total Stop System) trigger – automatically shuts off the pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- Pressure Select technology lets you choose from low/1450 PSI for everyday dirt, grease and grime, and high/2030 PSI for tougher cleaning chores
- Power cord with GFCI protection
- 20-foot high pressure hose
- Extension wand
- Garden hose adapter
- Needle clean-out tool
Warranty & Service
The unit comes with a manufacturer’s warranty of 2 years.
The unit has 5 Quick-Connect tips that allow you to go from intense jet to gentle spray to suit the cleaning task, and the onboard 54.1 fl oz detergent tank lets you dial-in just the right amount of detergent to give your cleaning blast a boost. Total Stop power-saving system designed to save energy and prolong pump life when the trigger is not engaged. It also lets you pick the perfect pressure to combat dirt and grime with professional results. A trigger automatically shuts off the pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong the pump life. To put it in a nutshell, it has ample power to penetrate deeply into most surfaces to remove the toughest grime.