This company has indeed come up with a highly competent, portable inverter generator with great features at an affordable price. Customers are extremely satisfied because of the simple fact they provide excellent products that are easy on the pocket, like the WEN 56200i.
- Eco-Mode that automatically adjust fuel consumption
- High value for the asking price
- Multiple connectors
The unit comes with a 4 stroke 79.7 cc OHV single cylinder engine with a 1 gallon fuel tank. The engine of the WEN 56200i has a run time of 6 hours with half load. This means that inverter generator can provide a consistent source of power for about a 1/2 day, depending on the load. It can get you through a night if the power were to go out.
The WEN 56200i can be easily carried from one place to another as it weighs just 48 pounds. Storing is also easy because it takes up little space.
- Whisper-quiet operation at dB, just like a normal conversation
- Built-in carrying handle
- EPA III and CARB Compliant, which means the generator can be safely used to operate and prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smartphones, tablets, televisions, and computers
- Has a forced cooling system to prevent overload
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle and one 5V USB port
- 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts
- It automatically adjusts its fuel consumption in an eco mode as devices are plugged in or removed from the generator
- Total harmonic distortion to under 0.3 percent at no load and under 1.2 percent at full load
- Low-oil and low-fuel automatic shutdown
Warranty & Service
The gadget comes with a 2-year warranty. For any repairs or queries, you can contact the efficient and prompt customer service team.
The WEN 56200i limits total harmonic distortion to under 0.3 percent at no load and below 1.2 percent at full load, making it safe enough to run laptops, cellphones, monitors, tablets and other vulnerable electronics. It produces consistent energy without voltage spikes and drops without making all of the noise of a regular generator while giving 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts of power. This limits its invasiveness while hunting, camping, tailgating and restoring back-up power. The lightweight design makes for easy portability while the ultra-efficient one-gallon tank provides over 6 hours of half-load run time. This fully-packed panel comes equipped with two three-prong 120V receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle, and one 5V USB port. Don’t forget the Eco Mode Throttle that helps to maximize fuel economy – it alters fuel consumption depending upon the items that are plugged/unplugged from the panel.