What do you do if the power suddenly goes out while you are searching for an asthma inhaler for an elderly person at home? Or you have children studying for exams? That’s right; you require a reliable and functioning portable generator like the Westinghouse WH2200iXLT.
- Easy to carry
- Durable plastic casing
- Ideal for relatively light loads
Like many inverter generators, it produces power with less than 3% total harmonic distortion, making it safe for charging your laptop or cell phone. It is rated at 1800 and 2200 running and starting watts respectively. The fuel efficiency is great as a 1.3 gallon gas tank can go up to 13 hours when the load is 25%. Two 120V household power outlets safely and conveniently get you the high-quality power you need to use all of your favorite electronic devices.
The WH2200iXLT operates via a simple plug-and-play mechanism, is easy to assemble and weighs just 43 pounds. It is way easier to carry around as compared to traditional generators. It works great for projects around the house, camping, tailgating, as an emergency backup, and much more.
- At a 50% load, the WH2200iXLT operates at a volume quieter than the average person speaks, making it ideal for use at night and in sound-sensitive situations
- Combine this unit to another Westinghouse WH2200iXLT or a WH2400i Digital Inverter Generator using a Westinghouse Parallel Cord for more wattage. It essentially provides double the usual power at 3600 watts
- 3% TDH makes it safe for sensitive electronics
- Automatically shuts down when oil runs low
- Compliant with EPA/CARB
- A built-in handle allows for easy transportation
- Yellow color coded touch points and power indicator light
- 12V AC adapter
- Tool kit
- Oil and Oil Fill Measuring Container
Warranty & Service
The WH2200iXLT comes with a 3 year warranty and excellent customer support from Westinghouse's network of over 1,500 service locations nationwide.
This gas powered portable generator is CARB/EPA compliant and totally safe for use. It gives power less than 3% total harmonic distortion but you have to turn on load circuit breakers one at a time with a few seconds between them or else the line frequency will change, which might cause damage. The best part is you connect a similar unit to amplify the wattage. This paralleling will provide 3600 running watts, which more than adequately covers anything you need to power when camping or most appliances in an RV. The Westinghouse generator has both an electric start charged by the battery and a pull start. If the alternator fails to charge the battery, you can still pull start it.